Vegetables, yarn, and yarns: all of my passions all in one place.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Clear Soup with Zucchini

The victory garden is at its end. But in remembrance of veggies past, here's a recipe that makes for some attractive pictures. I started with some stir-frying of mushrooms, zucchini, and kale, while simultaneously hard-boiling a few eggs.


Then, everything got put in a bowl with some broth and fancy chop sticks.


I'd give you the recipe, but trust me, you don't want it. It's so bland, the egg is what brought the flavor to this soup. The egg. It was good for warming the insides on a cold day. It would be nice, I suppose, if the person feasting upon it was ill with a stuffy nose that makes them incapable of tasting anything. And I just wouldn't wish that upon you, dear reader. This one, it's better in pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment